Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Did ya miss me?

Hey!  Sorry I've gone so long without posting!  Life's been crazy, blah, blah, yeah.  Anyway, I'm going to try and post weekly, even if it's just "look what I made this week!" kind of stuff.

The start to this will be today, and it's gonna be some catching up.

First off, I taught myself how to knit!  And I made this!  Yes, the Tom Baker 4th Doctor scarf!  It has it's flaws, but I did it!  Yay!
Next up, things I made for Christmas gifts!  Hats for the nephews!  They loved them, by the way.

I also made a scarf for my brother's girlfriend.  With the way things are going between them, I think I'll be
getting a sister-in-law here soon!

Next, random things I've made!

Wolverine Fingerless mitts!  Yes, the butter knives are needed for the photo.


Captain America mitts.  My mom called them Texas Flag mitts.


Black Widow mitts!  I think these came out the best of the bunch.


Hat I made for my hubby.  Skunk "skin" hat.  If you understand why, you get an internet cookie.

This was meant for a smaller lady dog, but it ended up too big.  So Yoshi got a sweater!

Meet Pearl!
I think that's enough for now.  See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment